Now that I'm getting older I have decided to make a permanent home for my telescope. As having to lug my heavy Meade 10" Schmit Newtonian out side every time I use it is not going to get any easier in the future.

So here I'll be blogging all the trials, tribulations, successes and failures (of which there will be many I'm sure) of building an astronomical observatory from scratch.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Arrrrrg the Shed is coming!!!

Arrrrrg the Shed is coming!!!  
The wife had a phone call to day to say the shed will be delivered tomorrow. 28 day it said on the website only been 13! I very impressed with the service but I aint ready for it for one the bloody apple tree is still there and I've not ordered the cement and Ballast yet. Time to Isywizzy let get bizzy me thinks!!!

As promised my flatpack Observatory arrived today 24-02-2012




No comments:

Post a Comment